I think that this is another tender mercy that has been extended to me recently. Because of Abbie's celiac we were in the process of researching another grain grinder. They are quite expensive, but buying the little bags of flours are also pricey. Two weeks ago I pulled out the grinder to grind some more wheat. I turned it on and though the motor sounded like it was running the gears would not move. Matt went up and contacted the company and our grinder has a 6 year warranty. They emailed us a shipping label and we shipped it to them.
Yesterday it was dropped back off. When I spoke with the company I was told that everything was cleaned so it can be now used as a gluten free grinder. I have been so blessed to have a friend offer to let my grind my wheat on her grinder whenever I need to so I can use mine for Abbie's grains. So for the time being I am blessed not to have to buy another grinder.
1 comment:
I had no idea Abbie had celiac disease! I'm sure it's normal for you, but I can't imagine having to watch my children's diet that closely for...forever. You sound almost like super pioneer woman. I am amazed.
Post a Comment