So for all of you who are keeping up with my jet engine experience here goes. So my treadmill guy called today and said he was a few blocks away and wanted to put in the new motor. He was here for about thirty minutes. After working for a few minutes I could hear the beep of the machine being turned on but really couldn't hear anything else. I thought he had the motor hooked up but not the tread and belts. Then I walked in. . It was all put together. I couldn't believe it! He upped the speed to maximum and it only sounded like a fan was on. I have never heard that treadmill be that quiet even brand new.
No one is even going to know I am running in the morning. . . or afternoon as the case is today.
As Paul Harvey would always say, "And that's the rest of the story."
2 comments:
I LOVE your treadmill story :) Sometimes I think about it and I just laugh. Thanks for sharing it!
I was walking the other morning and realized that I could still hear your treadmill when I was walking up Bloomsherry around the lake! I can't believe your family can sleep through it!
Post a Comment