Friday, March 26, 2010

Women at the Well




I had the wonderful opportunity to sing at a production that women in our ward put on. It is about the women in Christ's life. I was not so sure about me singing, I don't sing. The other two fantastic women that I sung with are awesome and never criticized my lack of talent. I prayed before it started that even if we sounded bad that those who were listening would only hear the whisperings of the Spirit. And it happened! A lady who was not of our faith came up to me afterward and said that it was the best religious production she had ever seen. I am so grateful for the encouragement of others that stretched me and I am even more grateful that those who were in attendance felt the Holy Ghost.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love Women at the Well. It's beautiful and speaks to my soul. The music is amazing. What a wonderful opportunity!