After M woke from her nap she wanted a snack. I gave her two crackers, she convinced me to give her four. As she seemed perky and fine I thought she was. . . (doo, doo, doo)
After snitching more crackers and some cookie batter (I had promised to make cookies with Abbie today and she was begging, what a succor I am) and some water she was playing when all of the sudden she ran to the entrance of the kitchen where Chase and I were standing and promptly power barfed all over us. Gross. I had to figure out how to get three people with throw up out of nasty clothes and clean up the floor. That was a challenge and this time the smell was not so great. I had to double mop the kitchen floor. Yuck!
Note to self and all others: just because they look better doesn't mean they are. And DON'T feed them. (atleast for a long time)
2 comments:
so so so sorry. I hate throw up. just feed your kids juice for 2 days, then it won't be that bad. good luck
oh man! The worst part is you had to deal with all of that by yourself. My kids got the stomach flu twice while Jon was away for 7 mo and of course it always started during the night. So that equaled to 4 nights of no sleep. It's not easy cleaning up the throw up, the child, and yourself! I truly believe us moms will be blessed for having to deal with this kind of stuff. Hopefully the other kids don't get it!
Post a Comment