Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bread days

Several months ago I decided to make homemade bread ALL the time. At first it didn't go so well over with the munchkins, but now they love it. I bought a loaf last month and Abbie complained that is was yucky and begged me to make bread because she didn't want to eat the store bought stuff. She even brags to her teacher and begs me to make bread for her. So, for Christmas for her teacher, that is what we gave her. But on bread days this is what our kitchen looks like. Talk about cheap entertainment.



1 comment:

analee hirschi said...

homemade bread is always way better. I am impressed that you are still doing it. I love all of your pics. David couldn't believe how much apple sauce you made. It is awesome and I bet it is way better than store bought.