Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My promise

So I am posting as a promise I have made to my dear, wonderful friend Kim. I will and should update this more often and so I will attempt to catch up over the next few days. Though, I doubt I will go in order.

That being said. As most of you know that we have moved to Philadelphia, atleast temporarily. Matt is doing his fellowship here. He, of course, is doing fabulous. He has learned a ton and feels confident in his abilities. I have the best husband ever. I am so glad that he has a job that he loves. I fear that many, many people do not get to get up everyday and do the job that they love.

What has been interesting about our move up here is that Matt has always loved living in the city and has been excited to move to bigger ones. However, last week he said, "I'm done with big cities." Um, what, could you please repeat that? Yeah, that is what he said. Yea! I grew up on a farm, I have not really enjoyed the whole city life. Don't get me wrong, it is a fun adventure, but people are just too close together.

I looked for a picture of Matt in his surgical garb. But I don't have one. I'll have to have someone take one for me. In the mean time you can enjoy this picture of the most handsome husband ever!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you for the updates Erin--I love them! You do keep good on your promises, I will try and do the same :)! Love you girl!

Darla said...

Cute pic of Matt! Sweet guy you have, Erin! :)