Trees are my least favorite, because they cover the Sun. I am one who NEEDS to see the sun daily. If it rains for more than a few days I'm ready to stay in bed the whole day.
Funny, when we found a house here in Philly, it's in a forest. No, really, we live in a gully in a forest. . . go figure.
However, I have absolutely, unequivocally, fallen in love with the falls here in the east. The humidity has finally died down, the nights are cool and the days are also. But the awesomeness (is that a word?) are the trees. Yes, I know, I said it. I love the color of the trees. It's like a painter threw his entire pallet of warm colors all over. It is truly stunning. So much so, that people randomly stop at the end of our street to take pictures over the lake. So although I very much dislike trees most of the time and I will cut almost all of them down next time I buy a house, I am truly enjoying the grandeur all around me. This is what I get to see every morning (well an example of what I see, not my actual picture. I do not in any way claim rights, ownership, or responsibility for this picture)
1 comment:
Looks just like the end of your street. So pretty. I couldn't live in that area either if it wasn't for your huge windows that let in so much LIGHT.
Post a Comment