I see so many blogs of the sweetest of sweets and I LOVE THEM. I want to try them. Not just to eat but to decorate too, although eating would have to be involved. So I decided to make my first attempt at a new technique. Don't get me wrong, I bake ALL the time and I run to make up for it, but I want to try new ideas to see if I can be artsy. . . a dream that I always wanted to be. . . the results by the way, didn't make the photo shoot b/c I had to get them out the door to be donated, but the beginning pictures inspire me. By the way, if you had not noticed, I think I like bright colors.

bright colors. . .

canvas to create, hmm. . .
1 comment:
Erin!! I was seriously checking your blog all the time and then stopped 'cuz there wasn't any new posts! And look at you?! All the fun craftiness and great pics (I love that chubby Chase and little Makelle, btw!!). Thanks for watching our babies, tonight. You're the best, Erin!
Post a Comment