Happy birthday Makelle! We will forever count our blessings for the day when you came into our lives. You have been our cuttlebug and snuggler your whole life. You have a smile that lights up our lives! We have loved watching you grow and begin to talk. You are growing up so fast and have decided to potty train yourself. We love you.

Can't figure out how to rotate the pics. Sorry.
3 comments:
i'll fight you for least creative mother...i applaud you for making creative cakes anyway. i opt for 9x13 pans with frosting on them.
I'm so proud of you! I'll have to post Isaac's cake and the story behind it. Let's just say you left me in the dust. Kiss my beautiful nieces and nephews for me! Love you!
I am very impressed with the cake! Someday I will learn how to make cool cakes like you! I hope your family hasn't been to the hospital anymore (well except for matt)!
Post a Comment